For avoiding possibility of docter malpractice, this a few thing what should you do as a patient :
- Never accept raw what the docter said. If you don't understand about something, immediately ask. By asking, you will know why your docter sentenced disease.
- Never assume your docter knows everything. If docter looks doubtful at diagnosis, immediately asked.
- Try to understand about legal and ethical issue governing the rights and obligations of patients and physicians.
- Find out all about docter and treatment offered. Thus, you will not be harmed by a docter services. Or at least, if you feel disadvantage, you can demand better services.
- Don't afraid to ask for a second opinion from other, whether it's a docter or traditional healer. If in doubt, switch to other docter also permitted as long as you know what you are doing.